Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Questions ? Comments ?

So that is nearly it for this adventure.

Lots more I could share and soon I will add a link to pictures for anyone who is interested.

Please E-mail me at sgtstocker@centurytel.net if you have specific questions on something I missed.

I do plan to add another post about Vietnamese food...any specific questions you have on it?

Right now I have only been home two days and still feel so strange. It is like things here are no longer relevant after all we saw in Vietnam. Perhaps it will wear off as I finally catch up on sleep and we get our body clocks readjusted. The time change is very dramatic...right now it is 11 PM Wednesday here and in Vietnam it is 5 AM Wednesday, 18 hours earlier.

Anyone had this experience before to tell me what to expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home