Tuesday, July 13, 2004

July 9th A special lady's birthday

Several people in our past have contributed remarkably to our spirit of adventure and zest for life. For me, my step mother Vi was a key part. She was the one who took me under her wing at age 16 and gave me a love and appreciation of life.

She was always the type of person who could never pass the roses without stopping to smell them, never clean her house without stopping to play the piano and always saw the silver lining in the clouds.

Vi has been deceased for a number of years now but I can still remember (and repeat often) her parting words everytime I went out the door to go somewhere...it was always a simple statement..."ENJOY".

Happy Birthday, Vi!

------------------------------
Local access to Pocketmail mobile
email now available in Europe, North
America & Australia http://www.pocketmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home