Thursday, November 15, 2007

Without a doubt, my 60th birthday last week was the very best birthday ever!



It is impossible to adequately say thank you to everyone who had a part in the party or in keeping it a total surprise.

I was so surprised by the party that I was caught "speechless" which is truely rare for me.

I wanted to visit exclusively with every individual person but had to just take the "group" visit as it came and hope for a one-on-one repeat visit with them each at a later date.

It sounds weird but I was overwhelmed that so many special people would want to travel so far just for me.
Thank you to all for your part in blessing my life...retirement is grand and I don't even mind getting older! Here's to finally officially qualifying for the Senior Citizen Discount!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home