Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Attitude

Attitude


There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only
three hairs on her head. Well," she said,
"I think I'll braid my hair today."
So she did and she had
a wonderful day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror
and saw that she had only two hairs
on her head. "H-M-M," she said,
"I think I'll part my hair down
the middle today."
So she did
and she
had a
grand
day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and
noticed that she had only one hair on her head.
"Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear
my hair in a pony tail." So she did
and she had a fun, fun day.



The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and
noticed that there wasn't a single hair on
her head.

"YEA!" she exclaimed,
"I don't have to fix my hair today!"


Attitude is everything.


Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you
meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live
simply, Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly......
Leave the rest to God

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI LINDA, BECKY GAVE ME THIS BLOG TODAY WHEN I WAS ASKING HOW YOU WERE DOING. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME READING. I UNDERSTAND THIS ATTITUDE SAYING VERY WELL. THIS IS YOUR COUSIN MINDY
Mlud012151@aol.com

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I haven't been very good about correspondence lately, and the ones I have tried to send came back to me, so after reading this blog, realized you probably have a new email address. I have a new one, too (but you can contact me at the old one for another month) and would welcome a new connection. Love to both you and Gary. I hope to hear from you soon. Love the "attitude" advice. Working on it : )

Love, Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home