Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time to change our blog header

I see that the blog header above says we are "working on our 39th year of marriage". Checking my calendar I realize that this May will be our 42nd anniversary...I would say it is time to change the header...if I can just figure out how I did it in the first place...LOL

We have finally survived the major onslaught of weather that I had shared with you in previous posts and pictures. We were very lucky to have no damage whatsoever when most of our neighbors had gutters down and water under their houses. God was very good to us!

We also continue to appreciate the wonderful support of our neighbors and the medical magicians we have come to know much better than we had planned on.

We appreciate your continued prayers regarding ongoing Gary's health issues.

My new favorite quote:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain>"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home